下载瑞彩祥云快3approximately 90 minutes west of philadelphia, franklin & marshall college is located 20 minutes from the pennsylvania turnpike and is easily accessible via major expressways.
lancaster is serviced by and , with daily service from most eastern cities. also runs three buses to and from new york city daily.
, just 40 minutes away by car, is served by air canada, allegiant, american eagle, delta, frontier, united and us airways and features daily nonstop flights to/from the following airports: atlanta, boston, charlotte, chicago (o'hare), detroit, orlando, philadelphia, st. petersburg, toronto and washington, d.c. (dulles).
is the largest airport in the state and has direct rail service to lancaster through philadelphia's 30th street station.
下载瑞彩祥云快3 is served by more than 20 airlines, including some discount carriers, and is only a 90-minute drive from lancaster. many visitors traveling from outside the mid-atlantic find bwi the cheapest airport when flying into the region.
lancaster is a major stop on the keystone service between philadelphia and points west. from boston, new york or washington, d.c., change at 30th street station, philadelphia, to the commuter service to lancaster.
By Taxi and Chartered Car
two taxicab companies serve the lancaster area and can provide transportation to and from the college to lancaster airport and the train station.
- | 1-800-795-FAST
- | 717-397-8100
for chartered service from major airports, contact friendly transportation or at 717-892-1240.
Approximate Travel Times
- 1.5 hours from Baltimore
- 1.5 hours from Philadelphia
- 2 hours from Washington, D.C.
- 3 hours from New York City
- 4 hours from Pittsburgh
- 6 hours from Hartford
- 6.5 hours from Boston
By plane non-stop to Harrisburg (MDT)
- 1.2 hours from Albany (ALB)
- 2 hours from Atlanta (ATL)
- 1.5 hours from Boston (BOS)
- 1.5 hours from Charlotte (CLT)
- 2 hours from Chicago (ORD)
- 1.5 hours from Cincinnati (CVG)
- 1.2 hours from Cleveland (CLE)
- 1.5 hours from Detroit (DTW)
- 1 hour from New York (LGA)
- 1.5 hours from Toronto (YYZ)
- 0.5 hour from Washington, D.C. (IAD)